Monday, October 29, 2012

To Ibrahim Abiola Ibrahim, On Your Birthday.



140 characters would never be enough to put my thoughts of you to words then to text, to express how grateful I am to have ever met you, So I'll write a blogpost instead.

 Every single moment I get paid for a job, or receive praises for a job well done, I always flash back to the very first moment I met you, because a big part of who I am right now wouldn't have been possible if not for that very moment.


Ever since I met you, you've always been my inspiration, my push, and I've always looked up to you. Many feel threatened by you, but surprisingly I do not, I don't understand why they are, maybe its cos you are so awesome that its scary. When you said u were arguably the best few months ago, some laughed at u, some agreed, some 'beef-ed' in their minds, but now its clear to everyone that you are. Your exploits shows.


So, on your birthday, what more can we wish you than many more great years full of more and greater exploits ahead.


I am so proud to call you my friend and honored to have you call me your friend. I'm so grateful to God to have met you.

Have a great one bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment