Thursday, September 30, 2010

Don't Get It Twisted! Just Ask...

 For some time now people have been having misconceptions about what i write about or what i say on facebook, or what i even talk about. i don’t understand why people can’t ask me what i mean when i say things and they just conclude on their own thereby getting it twisted.
Recently, i said on facebook that i felt like getting married, some said i was obsessed with my girlfriend, some said other really bad things, but really, i said that because that day, i was at work and it was towards closing time and i was hungry and knew i would only receive instructions when i get back to my room instead of a welcome home, i would have to start thinking of what i will go and cook on my way home and will put my thoughts into action when i get to my room, but if i was married and had a wife, i would just get home, get a welcome home hug and probably a kiss and settle down to a nice meal.
I also recently said something like i felt like carrying a baby, i also said this because the previous day, one of the nursing mums in my work place who just gave birth less than a month ago brought her baby and she told me to help her carry him while she packed some things, believe me at first i was afraid, held the child like an egg, and few seconds later i started enjoying the feeling of holding a small and fragile being on my hands, not because i wanted to give birth to one cause, believe me as much as i know i will be a good father in future, i know i will blow it up if i do have a baby now.
I remember someone also telling me i didn’t go home when i was sick because i wanted my girlfriend to take care of me or rather i preferred my girlfriends care to my mom’s, well i didn’t go home because i felt i have to start getting used to being alone, i would soon finish school, go to serve and everything, and i have to start growing up.
To those concerned or connected to this, thanks for your concern, but it’s not what you think, so next time just ask.
Malik Abiola, Signing Out....

No comments:

Post a Comment