Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'll Write It The Easy Way

I tried to sleep but couldn’t, i slammed my eyes shut but still, thoughts about you kept creeping into my head, pushing every element of sleep from eyes, and you know i couldn’t sleep yesterday night too because i was up all night thinking of you.
Now that i cannot sleep because of you, i decided to put words together to make the right sentence to tell you how much i love you, but two hours gone now and i still can’t find the right words to express exactly how I’m feeling inside.
I chose the words, “fish”, ” water”, ” love”, to say “i love you like the fish loves water” but it wasn’t enough to describe how much i can’t live without you. I also thought of saying i need you like the earth needs the sun, but it wouldn’t be adequate to depict how much i needed you in my life.
Yes! i found it, i would be as hollow as a computer without an operating system, but wait, that still doesn’t feel like the way I’ll be without you in my life. What about saying you’ve made my life as beautiful as sunset since the day you stepped in it, but that still wouldn’t be exact, would it? Hmm...
So almost three hours gone now and still nothing, where in the world will i find the words to say to someone as beautiful as the finest poem written by the finest poet, and as delicious as the forbidden fruit our mother Eve ate? Someone as charming as...
Where will i find the right words for someone as harmless as a baby and humble as a worm, someone as lovely as Venus, as fresh as dew, and so rare like a Blue Rose, someone as immaculate as an angel, or is she an angel sent to me from above? I bet the words are surely out of this world.
So after three hours, i give up and resolved to write it the easy way and hope the sincerity in the writings says it all, I LOVE YOU.
Dedicated To You – Blessing, My Life has been more beautiful and blessed since that day you alighted at the bus stop of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Listen to Westlife-The easy way. It also tells you there's nothing wrong in saying it the easy way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me say this is love out of d world!!

    ReplyDelete